Why Vegan Ricans?

My photo
Vegans because we don't need dead animal flesh inside our bodies it depletes our vitality, our mental powers and make us feel exhausted. We don't want to support factory farms and their unnecessary process of killing millions of animals for food. "Ricans" because we're native Puerto Ricans people who were born and raised in the Caribbean island, Puerto Rico "La isla del Encanto" which means "The Island of Enchantment".

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkin Recipes

Best Breakfast Meal ever! Pumpkin Pancakes!

Pumpkin Milk:
2 cups soymilk creamer
3 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup pumpkin (cut into wedges around 2cm thick)

Pumpkin Pancake ingredients:
1 1/2 tbsp organic pumpkin pie mix
1 1/2 cup pancake mix
1 1/4 cup soymilk creamer




Pumpkin Mousse:
1 cup soymilk creamer
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 can organic pumpkin pie mix
1 1/4 cup soy whipped cream




Watch the video recipe!

9 comments:

Art Sanchez said...

Just found your site - really looks appealing. I stopped eating meats a year ago and I like it. Looking forward to many fine meals and friendly advise from you all...I'll start w/pumkin pancakes, they look great.

Yaminette said...

Wow! Excited about your site. I have been perfecting the art of vegan cooking since I was in college!!! When I came out to my family as a vegan, it was the biggest shock! I started becomingpuertorican.blogspot.com to talk about the ways in which I reject adapt and accept my Puerto Rican-ness...

Term Paper said...

Very good post. I have been searching for this post since many days. Now I have implemented the same for my site.

veghunter said...

Hey great blog really enjoyed browsing, recently started my own if you would like to check it out at www.veghunter.wordpress.com
keep up the great work!!!

Penny said...

I like your blog! Would love to see some new posts :)

Lucas said...

Holy fuck that looks good!

spookie said...

These look awesome! I'm going to try a few this coming weeks.
I wish you'd blog again!!!

Gauri Radha गौरी राधा said...

Looks delicious!!

Gabe said...

Have you given up updating this blog? say it ain't so!