Why Vegan Ricans?

My photo
Vegans because we don't need dead animal flesh inside our bodies it depletes our vitality, our mental powers and make us feel exhausted. We don't want to support factory farms and their unnecessary process of killing millions of animals for food. "Ricans" because we're native Puerto Ricans people who were born and raised in the Caribbean island, Puerto Rico "La isla del Encanto" which means "The Island of Enchantment".

Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Coquito" Coconut Rum Punch!!!

Celebrate Christmas and New Year with a glass of "Coquito" (Coh-ki-toh).

This recipe is very easy to make you just combine the ingredients, blend them, store the mixture in a glass bottle and refrigerate it for a few hours. Top with nutmeg or cinnamon.

Ingredients:
1 can Coconut milk
1 can Cream of Coconut
1 cup Almond milk
2 cups Bacardi rum







3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like I can finally make some dish on my own...

neysha melissa said...

I'm totally going to make this and see if my family can taste the difference!

Who needs the eggs and dairy?!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! I recently had coconut juice and vodka, thinking it would be an awful combination and it was surprisingly very good. I will be making this drink and will report back.